Friday, September 9, 2011

Jalapeno TOSTITOS Scoop Bites

Jalapeno TOSTITOS Scoop Bites




Sorry, I haven't made these in a while so I don't have a picture, but I am making them Sunday, so I'll update it then :)


What you'll Need

  • 1 bag TOSTITOS Scoops
  • 1 jar sliced jalapenos (can be omitted if you don't want them too spicy...I usually make some with and some without)
  • 1 pkg cream cheese (8oz)
  • Small container sour cream
  • 1 can sweet corn (drained)
  • 1 bag shredded cheese (The Mexican blend is really good!)


Prep/Directions


  1. Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and corn until smooth.  I add about 1 1/2 cups or so of the shredded cheese to the mixture as well, but not necessary.
  2. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and fill sheet with TOSTITOS, (scoop side up)
  3. Place 1 jalapeno in the bottom of each scoop
  4. Top each with the mixture, do not overfill.  I usually go about 3/4 of the way up.
  5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.  Top each scoop with a little of the shredded cheese and bake for another 5 or so minutes until shredded cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment